• Max Payload: 5kg
• Diagonal Wheelbase: 1590mm
• Folded Diagonal Wheelbase: 658mm
• Propeller Size: 29"
• All-Up Weight: 8.5kg (Empty); 14.5kg (with generator/FCPM)
• Max Take-Off Weight: 23kg Max
• Speed: 15m/s
• Flight Time: 1.5 hours with 5kg payload
• Max Flight Time: 2+ hours
• Voltage: 48V
• Fuel: 10.8L 350bar Cylinder
2.4kW Fuel Cell Power Module
Intelligent Energy's air-cooled fuel cell systems run on hydrogen and ambient air to produce clean DC power in a simple, cost-effective, robust and lightweight package.
• Maximum Continuous Power: 2400W
• Peak Power: Up to 8000W
• Output voltage: 50V
• Maximum Operating Altitude: 5000ft
• Maximum regulator (cylinder) pressure: 350 bar / 5000 psi
• Safety Features: Dual redundant power system and backup battery
-CE and FCC Certified
The Carrier H6 Hydrone is Harris's all-new hybrid electric drone powered by our hydrogen fuel cell.
The Carrier H6 Hydrone is equipped with Intelligent Energy’s 2.4kw FCPM (fuel cell power module). The recommended payload is 3kg allowing for up to 2.5hrs of flight. The max payload is 5kg allowing up to 1.5hrs of flight.
The Carrier H6 Hydrone can be configured to carry scientific grade sensors, such as multispectral cameras, professional DSLRs for cinematography, and LiDAR. The H6 Hydrone provides hybrid flight times while maintaining the nearly silent operation of an electric platform.
Contact Us Now!